Monday, December 14, 2015

Antiqued Black and Bayberry End Tables

Antiqued Black and Bayberry End Tables - the longer the home design semain many, it adjusts the desire of many people who do not want the same home designs with others but still maintaining the comfort, in a blog Home Design Company we will discuss a lot of home designs ranging from simple to luxurious, well now we will discuss the suit you're looking for is Antiqued Black and Bayberry End Tables we gather information from many sources that presented complete for you:

You can also see our article on:


These tables were brought to me as a custom piece and I'm always flattered when my clients ask for my opinion on how they should refinish their pieces. 

Usually I can put together some ideas pretty quickly. But with these tables I felt like I ran the color spectrum marathon trying to come up with a classy combination for my clients very colorful home. 

In the end we decided to do a rich bayberry green underneath and a gloss black on top.

And after some very time consuming distressing and dry brushing here is the final product. 





I'm really happy with how they turned out! I've always felt like black furniture can be a little overwhelming, but I love these tables. 

Too bad I have to give them back. :)

Painted in General Finishes Bayberry Green and Lamp Black


information about Antiqued Black and Bayberry End Tables we deem quite yet, you can find lots of other information in this blog please visit the other pages, if this information is useful or you want to easily visit this blog please book mark link http://mallusims3.blogspot.com/2015/12/antiqued-black-and-bayberry-end-tables.html

Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Tags :

Related : Antiqued Black and Bayberry End Tables

0 comments:

Post a Comment